Category Archives: Real Estate
Here are a few stats, straight from Arvada’s City Managers mouth. Very interesting stuff! 73% of all Arvada households are owner occupied (remaining 27% are renters) 46,055 total households (includes single family, condos, townhomes and apartments) $70,950 median income $382,000 … Continue reading
After distributing over 600 Over The Rainbow Report Newsletters to homes in Arvada this morning with my fellow Ruby Group members, we decided to have lunch at EL TEQUILEÑO. And I must say, it was a wonderful experience with delicious food. … Continue reading
We’ve all heard that prices are rising. But just how many homes are available, in Arvada and under $225,000? Click here to see real time data. July of 2017 there were only 2 active listings available. And since May of 2014, there … Continue reading
You hear all the talk in the media but how much can you really believe? Are houses really selling for more than they are worth? Selling for above what the sellers are asking for? Check out this real time data to see … Continue reading
This rainy gray Monday has me thinking back to the day three months ago that the sky opened up and sent hail crashing down on our heads. While Arvada wasn’t hit quite as hard as some of our neighbors in … Continue reading
Just last week I heard about the “Hire A REALTOR” button that made a quick appearance on Amazon. It has since been taken down but according to REALTOR.com, there was a place to enter a zip code and conduct a search. … Continue reading
Since 2014, single family homes are taking longer to sell than attached homes. Is this what you would have expected? Why do you think this is? Check it out!